Home » , , , , , » Hayden Panettiere

Hayden Panettiere

Written By Ishtiaq Ahmad on Thursday 11 October 2012 | 02:46


Hayden Panettiere:She can not quite nail down all the details, but when it comes to his youth, Hayden Panettiere remember important things. "Now I realize what your parents listen to has a huge impact on you and you remember your childhood," she says, considering his words carefully. "My father always listened to Pavarotti and Ponchielli, he was very proud to be Italian, but he listened to country music all the time too. My mother loved Faith Hill ... we listened to many countries, when we were young people. I do not recall a top of my head who it was, but I remember growing with country music. "23 years, the actress who began her career in commercial Playskool at the age of 11 months, at the end, the management of these memories - and many other life-changing moments - in its role as the hottest country music ingénue Juliette Barnes on the new show in Nashville.Sitting in the bowels of the CTV headquarters dressed in tight white cocktail dress, Panettiere reminds moment in his life when, as Barnes, she was ready for the next big thing in the music scene. Recently completed a series of good film (Ice Princess, Tiger Cruise), in which the actress was fresh-faced showcase her singing and acting skills, she suddenly had to make a choice. As she was about to move in the eternal cheerleader Claire Bennet on the NBC Heroes in the cult series, spritely blonde says she has had the opportunity to become a crossover singer and actress - in spirit of Hilary Duff and, more recently, Selena Gomez and Miranda Cosgrove Icarly site.

"I started the album in five years, when I was younger, and it has not proved to be the music that I wanted to be associated with," she said, blaming the failure of both external pressure, as well as his own youth hesitation. "I was 15 years, and especially as a girl you go back and back and back you go, I want to be a rock star, I wanna be a pop star, I wanna be a princess, I want be a dancer, I wanna be, I wanna be.

"It is in this stage of development, where you do not need to know, you can just grow and learn, and then get to the age where you finally understand, I hope. And for me, it was just that sweet spot, so I do not know what I wanted, but I knew it was not ... it was not the case. ""I had a terrible picture of himself on stage and had to do some line dancing," she says, laughing. "I thought, 'No, I can not do that. Please do not give me that." But I said that if I ever make music again, I'll sing country music ".Six years later, she finally gets her chance when the first two Nashville Wednesday for CTV in Canada and ABC in the United States (film music production manager shows T-Bone Burnett is ready to follow.) In the series, Ryan Hayden Panettiere plays opposite James Britton Connie, an aging star whose fame fades with every day that passes Panettiere sex blond Barnes burn cards.Read More

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate